The Government of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan is in the final stages of privatizing up to 100% of the share capital of New Kabul Bank (NKB).
Key features of NKB:
- More than 100 operating locations
- SWIFT and Western Union licenses
- IT development and backup center in Dubai
- Customer Deposits – approx USD 330 Million
- Leading in alternate channels Banking products
Banks, Funds, financial institutions and professional investors who have experience of investing in and managing banks in developing economies and who are interested in participating in the privatization of NKB should respond to this advertisement no later than 03:00PM Kabul Time on Monday 07 March 2016.
Further details and information will be provided to qualified investors.
Please respond by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org