This section documents the agency efforts in e-government, including its website, projects, expectations and challenges.
The major ICT/e-government projects by MoF include:
1) Afghanistan Financial Management Information System (AFMIS) supported by MoF
2) Automatic System for Custom Data (ASYCUDA): supported by World Bank.
5) HR Management Information System (HRMIS)
6) State budgeting planning system: supported by UNDP.
7) Aid Management system DAD: supported by UNDP.
8) Budget department web portal: supported by UNDP.
The official web site of MoF is www.mof.gov.af.
The major IT applications by DAB include:
1) Afghanistan Financial Management Information System (AFMIS): for financial purposes (implemented)
2) Automatic System for Custom Data (ASYCUDA) for customs monitoring Module (under development)
3) ASYCUD server application: for Interact between Oracle and ASYCUDA client (implemented)
4) Standard Integrated Government Tax Administration System (SIGTAS): for tax (under development)
5) State Budget Planning System (SBPS): Use as budget appropriation and execution Module (web, implemented 2003)
6) Budget web portal: To server as information dissemination website for public, Government and partners (web, implemented 2003)
Data management: There are some databases which support agency includes:
1) Development Assistant Database (DAD): Use as Aid information management system (SQL, implemented)
2) AFMIS Database: reporting, special disbursement and debt management databases (implemented)
3) ARA Database:
Document management: more than 1000 documents transferred through email within agency.