Procurement of Standard Filling Room for Tracking for SLTO
- The Islamic Republic of Afghanistan has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Fiscal Performance Improvement Support System (FSP), and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract Procurement of Standard Filling Room for Tracking for SLTO of Ministry of Finance
Ref No: AF-MOF-FSP-117095-GO-RFB-ARD
- The Ministry of Finance now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders “Procurement of Standard Filling Room for Tracking for SLTO.
- Bidding will be conducted through National competitive Bidding (NCB) using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016 edition (“Procurement Regulations”), and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Ministry of Finance Procurement Directorate, Mr. Naseer Waheed, firstname.lastname@example.org and inspect the bidding document during office hours 8:00 to 16:00 Kabul Time at the address given below.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 28/Nov/2019 at 10:00 A.M Kabul Time. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on 28/Nov/2019 at 10:00 A.M Kabul Time.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of: USD: 7,000 (Seven thousand).
- Financial Capability: The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence that it meets the following financial requirement(s):
- The Bidder must have credit line (unconditional) or cash in bank account for each lot as follows: USD: 45,000 (Forty Five Thousand).
- Annual turnover for each of the last three years in excess of: USD: 180,000 (One Hundred and Eighty Thousand)
- Experience: the Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence to demonstrate that it has executed and meets the following experience requirement(s):
- The Bidder has satisfactorily completed at least one contract for supply of similar goods in the preceding on of the five years of: USD: 126,000 (One Hundred and Twenty Six Thousand).
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be obtained by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below: 2nd Floor, Procurement Directorate, Ministry of Finance, Pashtoonestan Watt, Kabul, Afghanistan.
The address (es) referred to above is (are):
Procurement Directorate of Ministry of Finance
Contact Name: Mr. Naseer Waheed, Procurement Officer
Address: Procurement Unit, Second Floor, DM Admin Building, Ministry of Finance,
Pashtoonistan Watt, Kabul, Afghanistan
Telephone Number: 0093 (0) 707278780
Email Address: email@example.com